Friday, April 2, 2010

TNLib at The Swash Zone: Prototypical Leftist Hatemonger

Readers will recall that The Swash Zone's a hate site. The proprietor, genuinely evil, has waged a personal jihad against this blog, which culminated recently in an unsuccessful campaign of workplace harassment and intimidation. It's a group blog and one of those who writes there is TNLib, which is a pseudonym for a woman out of Nashville, Tennessee.

Anyway,
TNLib's left a comment at JBW's amateurism of the day (to which I responded earlier):
As you know, I share your revulsion to people like DD. I don't visit his blog - not only because he's an ignorant vicious prick but because of his commenters who are just as vile.

I have several conservatives on my blog - not because I agree with them but because they themselves write what they perceive to be well-reasoned arguments and they do so civilly. They do not rant the SOS, they are quite civil and do not make personal attacks or use racial slurs.

I visit their blogs, read their posts but never leave a comment. It is their followers who are less than human. I don't look upon these dog fights as sport and I guess there are more rewarding places to be.

People like DD are a waste of my time and energy. It's like walking into a biker joint where the beer drinkers are course, mean and where their brains are fried from too much beer and drugs. These people can not be reasoned with.

I believe in academic freedom but I can only imagine what kind of professor he is.
I can be a vicious prick (especially when deflecting neo-communist nimrods such as this), so I'll give her that. But ignorant? Not so much. Like libel blogger David Hillman, TNLib's a seething toxic dump of leftist hatred. And note that part about "can not be reasoned with." Actually, that should probably read, "he's too sharp for me to win a debate, so I'll just demonize him as a vicious prick and avoid his blog like the plague."

Folks like this aren't good people. That comment above pretty much constitutes hate mail, only let's say it was published at a screaming communist message board.

And that's the first time I've seen the "what kind of professor dig" in a while, although I'll confess: I'm a good one.

RELATED: "You're a Professor, Really?"

No comments:

Post a Comment