Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Obama Loves Gangsta Rap

Well, yeah.



Lil Wayne doin' time for
attempted weapons possession, yo! And some lefty lamebrains have issues? You mean, it's RAAAAACIST!! to be snarkin' dat POTUS BE DOWN WID DE FATTY BLUNTS AND MENTHOLS, MOFO CRACK PIPE AND GANGSTA RAP? (That's paraphrasing Fox Nation, before anyone gets uptight about it — hilarious, if you ask me!)

She's on fire

Put her out, as a matter of fact, take her out

Got on my knees and asked my lord to keep me clear from the devil cause my girl

She's on fire

Yeaaa, And everything is so cool

I want them back shots

I said shorty let me play up in them matchbox

shorty she’s on fire,

shorty let a n-gga rub this stick cos this a matchbox,

she’s steaming, she’s screaming,

she’s she’s screaming

she’s feinding I redeem it

I get between it, like her, like her,



now hit me,

now shes on fire,

Yeahh, I let the steam blow, yeah

but everything is cool...



RELATED: "Lil Wayne Readies New Album as Release From Prison Nears."

No comments:

Post a Comment