Monday, May 11, 2009

Janeane Garofalo Responds: "They're All Racists!" - UPDATED!

Griff Jenkins interviewed Jeneane Garofalo on the street, and I just caught the clips at O'Reilly Factor and Hannity. This snippet of Garofalo's defiant refusal to apologize doesn't quite capture it: Jenkins asked if she wanted to take back her attack on tea partyers as racist. Garofalo got her face right in the camera and announced, "No, they're all racists." Well, that includes me and my 13 year-old son! I mean it, really, truly, when I say this is an awful, hateful, and disgusting woman. And to think she's a major spokeswoman for the left. I won't be holding my breath for anti-Garofalo protests any time soon!


**********

UPDATE: Here's the video from Hannity's show, care of HotAirPundit:

No comments:

Post a Comment