Thursday, March 12, 2009

Left Stays Classy on Laura Ingraham

Laura Ingraham has apparently dissed Meghan McCain for being full-figured, and Think Progress has the audio:

In a mocking faux-Valley Girl voice, Ingraham made fun of McCain’s body, joking that she didn’t get a “role in the Real World” because “they don’t like plus-sized models” ...
I saw Ms. McCain this morning on Fox & Friends and she looked great, so perhaps Ingraham's smackdown is a little (well-deserved) snarky-payback for the "progressive Republican's" slam on Ann Coulter. It's not that big of a deal to me, in any case, although I thought I'd highlight the very first commenter at Think Progress, who hopes Ingraham gets a recurrence of cancer:

I hope Ingraham gets a plus-sized tumor recurrence. What a ugly disgusting excuse for a “human”.
You know, I hammer leftists as hard as anyone out there, but I treat people with respect nevertheless, and I certianly don't wish death and destruction upon them. Conservatives are better people than leftists, as I've pointed out many times. This comment here is a dime a dozen, and folks who want to claim equivalence are just as bad.

Related: "
Laura Ingraham Recovering from Cancer Surgery."

No comments:

Post a Comment