Friday, January 22, 2010

Who R U Follow'g on Twitter?

I've been really warming up to Twitter over this past few weeks. (I think I've finally figured out the power of it...) The Scott Brown campaign was made tremendously immediate by following all my conservative tweeps; and in fact, William Jacobson's written on that today, "The First American Twitter Revolution." But I especially like how Twitter is basically a notification service for what others are doing online. I recently starting following Karen Alloy, and if her name doesn't ring a bell ... well, you'll be pretty familiar with her in no time, since I'm going to be posting her YouTubes whenever I can. She's hot and funny, and that's a hard combination to beat:

Did you watch it? There is a message in there, and it's for R.S. McCain!! Don't forget to thank people for hitting your tip jar!!

Oh yeah ... I blame
Jim Treacher for getting me hooked on Karen Alloy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment