Monday, April 20, 2009

I Wish They All Could Be California Girls!

Just look at Perez Hilton's face at the end of the video, where he asks Miss California, Carrie Prejean, "whether she believed in gay marriage":

Here's the quote:


"We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."
Here's the first comment at the story from Australia's Daily Telegraph:


Can someone tell me what she said wrong? She was asked for her opinion and she gave it. Would they prefer it if she had lied?
Well, actually, they would have preferred that she toe the line to the secular progressive gay totalitarian agenda.

Go Miss California! Whoo!

I'm beating Memeorandum to this story, but we'll see some outrage later today, because
this woman has got it going on!

********

UPDATE: There's now a thread on this at Memeorandum.

No comments:

Post a Comment