Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm a 'Pro-Fascist Tea-Bagger'!

You can't make this stuff up ...

Ryan Mauro, who recently criticized CPAC in no uncertain terms for its John Birch Society sponsorship, is not taking kindly to Charles Johnson's "racist" smear allegations, from the Bloggingheads episode below. See Mauro's piece, "Darnit! Charles Johnson Catches Me Being a Racist! Whatever Shall I Do?"

And that reminds me: I'm hanging out all day with Robert Stacy McCain, who Charles Johnson also attacks as "racist" at the video. In his response to Andrew Sullivan last night (where the Daily Dish smear-merchant cites Johnson on Bloggingheads), Robert noted that he was blogging at the home of the "notorious pro-fascist teabagger Donald Douglas." Geez, I'm hearing echoes of Larisa Alexandrovna!

Don't know how much blogging I'll have up today, but at some point I'll report on Robert Stacy McCain's "Fear and Loathing' in Southern California!

No comments:

Post a Comment