Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ernest Borgnine!

God, I just saw Ernest Borgnine on the series finale of ER!

He's looks great!

Borgnine was my favorite as a kid, mainly from the original Poseidon Adventure.

I remember laughing a few years back, when on the way to work, I was listening to the K-Earth 101 morning show. I've forgotten the DJ, but he was joking about a Saddam Hussein biopic, and he asked who'd play the Iraqi dictator - and he said Ernest Borgnine!

I love it.

These
Twittering folks love him.

See also, E! Online, "ER Fades Into That Good Night," and the Los Angeles Times, "
'ER': The room itself was the real star":

Those holiday episodes notwithstanding ("a very special 'ER' "), the show may now be the darkest, bleakest program on broadcast television and the one with the most sophisticated take on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment