Tuesday, February 2, 2010

After Shopping...

Okay, following up on the shopping trip from Sunday. These are Doc Martens, my favorite shoes. Specifically, these are the ROBSON GRIFFIN 4 EYE CHUKKA, DARK BROWN OVERDRIVE. Never actually seen this style before, but I was looking for some brown Doc Martens, and these felt good when I tried them on. Nice:

And the shirt (made in China) ... it's beautiful, but not my favorite actually. I needed some new shirts to go with the slacks I bought (not shown is a second blue-and-white striped button-down as well). The shirt's not permanent press. I just ironed this one before I took my youngest kid to school. The cotton's super soft and the collar kind of wilts, so I might take it into the cleaners to have it pressed and starched. Haven't done that in a while:

Okay, at my college here, in the faculty dining area. Yesterday was exam day, and I'm taking a coffee break before my 12:30pm class. Look at those Scantrons, probably over 200:

My wife gave me a haircut and I shaved (notice the difference). Eye-glass frames by Ray-Ban (style RB 5095):

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment