Friday, June 12, 2009

Carrie Prejean Interview on Sean Hannity, June 11 (VIDEO)

Say what you will about Carrie Prejean, she's firm in her beliefs. She also looks fabulous, and that's she's enduring endless abuse from the left's media-backed smear-machine:

See also, "Big Hollywood Exclusive: Miss California Speaks Out After Pageant Firing":

I am proud to be an American, and blessed to have had the opportunity to exercise my freedom of speech. I am excited and looking forward to where God leads me in the future. I know He has big plans for me. I am proud to be the strong woman God has molded me to be. I will always stand for the truth, respectfully, and never back down.

Thank you and God Bless,

Carrie Prejean.
Added: Fox News, "Exclusive: Carrie Prejean Speaks Out for First time Since Losing Miss California Title."

No comments:

Post a Comment